Published on May 27th, 2014 | by William Charles0
[Expired] American Express Business Gold Rewards 50,000 Sign Up Offer Available
Expired: this deal is now dead.
All of the links found in this post are non-affiliate links. We appreciate you using our links where possible, but in this case we don’t have one.
- Receive 50,000 AmEx membership rewards points after spending $5,000 within three months when you use bonus code “ID A5L8” (this will be automatically used if you use the above link, that code is more for phone reps)
- Card earns 3x points on airfare purchases
- 2x points on advertising in select media, shipping, gas stations computer hardware + software and cloud computing providers
- 1x point for all other purchases
The Fine Print
- Annual fee of $175 waived for the first year only
- Offer valid until June 2nd, 2014
- Not available to members who currently hold or have held this card (fine print says 12 months, but if you’ve held it before at all you likely won’t be eligible)
There was a higher sign up bonus of 75,000 points back in March. Personally I’d be waiting for a higher bonus to come along again before applying for this offer. The usual offer on this bonus is a lackluster 25,000 points after $2,000 spend so this increased sign up bonus will be tempting for some.
Also keep in mind that this is a business card, not a personal. You should be eligible to sign up with a basic business (e.g reselling items on eBay or Amazon, dog washing etc) but your own mileage may vary. There is also a 100,000 point sign up bonus currently available on the platinum business card (annual fee not waived).
Hat tip to online travel review