Published on October 2nd, 2016 | by William Charles12
American Express Hilton HHonors (No Annual Fee) 75,000 Points Offer Returns
- Receive a sign up bonus of 75,000 points when you spend $1,000 or more within the first three months of card membership on the Hilton HHonors Card from American Express.
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 7x points on all purchases at hotels and resorts within the Hilton portfolio
- 5x points on all purchases at U.S restaurants, supermarkets and gas stations
- 3x points on all other purchases
- Receive complimentary silver status with Hilton HHonors (upgrade to gold status if you spend $20,000 or more)
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
- Only possible to get the sign up bonus on American Express personal cards once per lifetime
- Valid until November 30th, 2016
This is the highest this bonus goes and has been offered twice already this year, it’s basically the standard increased offer these days. I suspect we will see referral links for this offer shortly, so consider waiting so that you can help out other readers. The other reason you might want to consider waiting is that it’s rumored that American Express will be trying to compete with the Chase Sapphire Reserve, so it’s possible they will launch a new card. This is important to know because you’re limited to two American Express credit cards within 90 days of each other.
The bonus on the Surpass card has also been increased to 100,000 points (also the new standard increased bonus). I’d recommend reading up on these things you should know about American Express cards before applying, it’s also a good idea to read through that post to see if your question is answered before asking in the comments.