Published on April 17th, 2017 | by William Charles58
#AmexSaks: Saks Fifth Avenue, Spend $350+, Get $75 Back ($10+ Profit) [Reached Limit]
This offer has now reached capacity.
Direct link to offer | Use the Twitter hashtag #AmExSaks to enroll
- Get a one time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $350+ in one or more transactions in-store at Saks Fifth Avenue or online at saks.com by 5/15/2017. Use the Twitter hashtag #AmExSaks to enroll.
The Fine Print
- Not valid at outlet locations (in-store and online).
- Excludes restaurants located within the store, Online Bill Pay for Saks Credit and corporate gift cards.
- Not valid on saks.com purchases shipped outside of the US. Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories.
- Enrollment Limited.
Best current resale rates are 82.5% according to Giftcardwiki. According to the FM lab going through a portal doesn’t work for gift card purchases and they are specifically excluded on Topcashback and other portals, it still doesn’t hurt to try.
If you sold $350 in gift cards for the 82.5% rate you’d make ~$13.75 profit per card, plus whatever you’d normally earn in credit cards rewards points. I expect resale rates to drop and drop quickly, so keep that in mind. Others will be able to make a lot more profit due to higher bulk resale rates.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?