Published on February 24th, 2014 | by William Charles0
Get The $395 Annual Fee Waived On The United MileagePlus® Club Card
Update: Some people have reported receiving a snail mail offer that directs them to www.united.com/2014clubfree. You need to sign into your account to see this offer and it should only appear if you are targeted. As always, make sure you take a screenshot before applying.
If you have status with United it’s possible to get the $395 annual fee waived for the first year on the United MileagePlus® Club Card. Follow these instructions to see the offer:
- Log into your Chase account
- Log into your MileagePlus account on united.com
- Click on the following link: https://www.theexplorercard.com/MPClubAFW.aspx?clicksource=navigation (you may need to click this link twice for it to work)
- You should be directed to a page that looks as follows:
If you’re having trouble, the additional steps may help:
- Clear your browsing history/cache
- Use incognito mode in google chrome
Before you apply for the card, make sure you take a screenshot of the annual fee waiver. This can be found in the Pricing & Terms section once you’ve clicked the apply now button.