Published on February 17th, 2017 | by William Charles12
Gyft: $50 Nike Gift + $10 Bonus Giftcard For $50 [5x Ink, Slight Money Maker]
- Buy a $50 Nike Gift Card and get a bonus $10, Nike Gift Card. Apply the promo code NIKEKIND at checkout.
- Can be used five times per household (have to check out each time individually)
The Fine Print
- Promotion is limited. Promotion is valid while supplies last
- Purchase a $50 or more Nike Gift Card and get a bonus $10, Nike Gift Card when you use the promo code NIKEKIND
- Bonus gift card will be added to your Gyft account when promotional code is successfully applied, and order is successfully processed
- Must apply the promo code NIKEKIND at checkout to get the bonus $10 Nike Gift Card
- Promotion ends at 11:59 PM ET on February 27, 2017, or while supplies last
- Promotion is only eligible for a $50 or more Nike Gift Card
- Promo code is valid with all payment methods
- Cannot combine with other promotions
- Each household can redeem promo code up to 5 times
- Email validation is required to complete a gift card purchase
- Must have a Gyft account to purchase
- Only valid for users residing in the U.S.
- Gift cards are only redeemable in the U.S.
Gyft earns 5x with the Chase Ink Plus/Cash cards but you must pay through paypal. Best public resale rate is 83%, if you purchased one of this deal it could be resold for $49.8 – so you’re losing $0.2 (but you’d get 250 Chase UR). If you redeemed the Chase UR for cash you’d make $2.3 per card.
Bear in mind that not all exchanges will take the $10 card so you might end up with even less.
RebateBlast also say they are offering up to 1% on Gyft, but can’t really find any terms for what the up to 1% is. Nor do I have any idea if they are reputable, anybody have any experience?