Published on September 5th, 2016 | by William Charles7
[KS, MO, NE, IA, WY, CO only] Pinnacle Bank $100 Checking Bonus, No Requirements For Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: KS, MO, NE, IA, WY, CO only
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Minimum account opening of $100
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- Credit card funding: Up to $1,000 see what is and isn’t coded as a cash advance. Visa & Mastercard only
- Monthly fees: $4, unavoidable
- Early account termination fee: 90 days otherwise bonus is forfeited
- Expiration date:
September 30th, 2016 December 31st, 2016 January 31st, 2017 March 31st, 2017 May 31st, 2017June 30th, 2017
- Open a new Diamond Secure Account with Pinnacle Bank with a minimum opening deposit and receive a $100 bonus
- This account also comes with a number of benefits (listed below in the image)
The Fine Print
- Terms and conditions for our $100 offer valid for Diamond Secure Account applicants only.
- Account must be opened online.
- The minimum amount to open an account is $100.
- The maximum payment per customer is $100. This offer is for new checking account customers only.
- A new checking account customer eligible for the bonus is someone who has had no previous checking account relationship with Pinnacle Bank in the previous 48 calendar months.
- The money will be deposited after 90 days of account opening.
- Account must be maintained in good standing with no overdrafts for the first 90 days.
- Open to residents of Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, Wyoming and Colorado only.
- The $100 bonus will be reflected on a 1099-INT that will be issued and reported to the IRS at year-end.
- Offer expires
September 30, 2016. May 31st, 2017
This account has a $4 fee that you cannot avoid, you’ll be charged an additional $5 per month if you choose to receive a paper statement as well. You must keep the account open for a minimum of 90 days otherwise you will forfeit the bonus.
Their previous bonus was one of our all time favorite bonuses as it had no requirements and it was on the free checking account. This is still a great bonus, you’re just going to have to pay the monthly fees for the first three months (maybe longer depending on how long it takes for your bonus to post). We’ve added this bonus to our best bank account bonus list, but it’s not as high as their previous bonus was.
Big thanks to reader, Jeff H who let us know. Please consider sharing bank bonuses with this site so we can make it even better.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank