Published on March 20th, 2017 | by William Charles3
New AmEx Offers: #AmexUpwork (Spend $200, Get $100) & #AmexCountryInns (Spend $100, Get $20)
American Express has released two new AmEx sync offers available via Twitter. For the lazy you can click to retweet our tweet including the two hashtags, keep reading for more information regarding each offer.
#AmexUpwork: Spend $200, Get $100 Back
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions online at Upwork.com by 7/31/17
- This offer does not require a coupon at the point of sale – so once you’ve received a confirmation response message from our Twitter handle @AmexOffers that the offer has been added, just shop with your connected Card to redeem!
#AmexCountryInns: Spend $100, Get $20 Back
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend $100+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson(SM) from 3/20/17 to 5/20/17
- Enrollment limited.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date. Offer valid at Country Inns & Suites locations in the US. Excludes Quorvus Collection, Radisson®, Radisson Blu®, Radisson RED, Park Plaza®, and Park Inn® by Radisson.
- Reservations must be made online at countryinns.com, by using the mobile app or via phone by calling 1-800-456-4000.
- Offer not valid on international locations outside the US.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
Country Inn offer excludes gift cards and Upwork does not sell gift cards, so that angle won’t work. Upwork discount is pretty massive at 50%, for those not familiar Upwork it’s basically a place to find freelancers (or for freelancers to find work). The fees they charge freelancers are as follows:
- 20% for the first $500 you bill your client across all contracts with them
- 10% for total billings with your client between $500.01 and $10,000
- 5% for total billings with your client that exceed $10,000
If you’re hiring a freelancer fee you’ll pay their rate plus a 2.75% processing fee.