Published on June 14th, 2017 | by Chuck6
Stop&Shop: Get $15 Shopping Voucher with Any $100 Merchant Gift Card Purchase; Giant/Martin’s 4x Fuel Points [6/9-6/19]
- Stop&Shop: Buy $100 in any third-party merchant gift card and get a $15 shopping voucher
- Giant: Get 4x fuel points on any third-party merchant gift card
- Martin’s: Get 40 cents of fuel points on any third-party merchant gift card
Excluded cards: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Stop&Shop/Giant.
Update: Not all Stop&Shop’s are running the $15 promo – some have the 4x promo. Check your local circular.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid 6/9/17 – 6/19/17
- The $15 voucher will expire 6/26/17
- $15 voucher will print on the receipt – don’t lose it
- $15 voucher can not be used toward purchase of gift card
- Limit 1 offer per transaction
- Must use Stop&shop/Giant card
The $15 off deal is certainly better on the surface – assuming you have groceries to buy anyway, it amounts to a 15% discount on any merchant gift card sold by Stop&Shop. The thing to be aware of is that you’ll have to checkout each $100 of gift cards in separate transactions, and then you might have to use the $15 vouchers in separate transactions – let us know your experiences in the comments.
Assuming it’s really easy for you do use those $15 vouchers, there might even be a resale play with gift cards like Best Buy, Amazon or eBay, depending on your reselling rates. For most people, this will just be a way to get a discount on gift cards to merchants they’d be shopping at anyway.
The 4x fuel points deal isn’t as exciting, but it’s much easier to make use of since you can do a single transaction and get fuel points for the full amount at once.
Hat tip to Slickdeals (not sure how we missed this until now, if you ever see deals you’d like to let us know about contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)