Published on May 4th, 2017 | by William Charles9
Synchrony Nissan Credit Card Review – 5x On Gas, Nissan & 3x On Restaurants
Synchrony has just launched the new Nissan Visa Card and Nissan Visa Signature cards. Let’s take a look at them in this review.
- Cards earns at the following rates:
- 5x points per $1 spent at NISSAN or IFINITI retailers and on gas
- 3x points per $1 spent on restaurants, cafes and eateries
- 1x point per $1 spent on all other purchases
How Much Are Points Worth?
Points have two different values:
- 1¢ per point when redeeming at Nissan or Infiniti Dealerships in connection with the purchase or lease of new, certified pre-owned or used Nissan or Infiniti automobile, or the purchase of service, parts or accessories
- 0.5¢ per point when redeeming for statement credit (maximum of $300 per year)
I thought this card might have some limited use, but given that points are only worth 1¢ when redeeming with Nissan/Infiniti dealerships that unfortunately doesn’t really look like it’s the case. If you want a card that earns at a higher rate on the same categories, check out these posts:
Hat tip to reader David E