Published on June 12th, 2017 | by William Charles16
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Get $5 When You Spend $15+ On GrubHub + $7 Off For First Time Users & Referrals
- Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $15+ in one or more transactions online at grubhub.com by 07/31/2017
Referral Program, Give $7, Get $7
- You can also get $7 off your first order of $15 or more by using a referral link. My link is here.
Feel free to share your own referrals in the comments below, but make sure you follow these rules.
- Retweet this tweet first (make sure you retweet the linked tweet).
- Post a comment with your GrubHub referral link.
- Include your twitter username at the end of your comment. If you don’t do this, we will remove your link.
- MAKE SURE YOUR COMMENT ONLY CONTAINS THE LINK & YOUR TWITTER ID, DO NOT ADD ANYTHING EXTRA (EVEN THANKS) OR YOUR LINK WILL BE REMOVED.
The Fine Print
- Enrollment limited.
- Valid online only.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem.
- Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 7/31/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- Pretty sure they only operate in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, D.C., FL, GA, IL, MD, MA, NC, NJ, NY, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA
Some cities have a lot of places with free delivery and others seem to basically have none. Both discounts should work on pick up orders as well. In the past they have offered new users $10 off $15 but that doesn’t look to be available anymore. Best case scenario would be this:
- Order something that costs $22 exactly
- Get $7 off by using a referral bringing total to $15
- Get $5 from American Express offer
Total you pay is $10 for $22 worth of food. Deal isn’t quite that good as you need to spend $22 before taxes, tip and delivery fees. Thanks to anybody who uses my link, but feel free to use other readers links in the comments below.