Published on April 17th, 2017 | by William Charles18
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Purchase $50 In Nike eGiftcards, Get $10 Back (Small Profit)
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ on E-Gift Cards in one or more transactions online at Giftcards.Nike.com by 6/5/2017.
The Fine Print
- Valid until 6/5/2017
- Valid on egiftcards only
Current best resale rate for eGiftcards is 80.5%, so you’re making a very slight profit per card. According to the FM lab purchasing gift cards through a portal won’t earn cashback/miles, but it’s always worth trying just in case you get lucky. This deal is really only worth doing if you have access to better than public resale rates on Nike gift cards.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?