Published on February 17th, 2017 | by William Charles12
[Targeted] Bank of America Cash Rewards For Business Credit Card $500 Bonus
- Bank of America has sent out a targeted offer for a $500 sign up bonus on their Cash Rewards for Business Mastercard Credit card after $5,000 in spend within 60 days.
- 0% introductory APR of 0% for the first 9 billing cycles
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3% cash back on gas stations & office supply stores
- 2% cash back at restaurants
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
This offer was found when vivano logged off their Bank of America account (offer found on the exit page). Most likely people with Bank of America business checking accounts will be more likely to be targeted, there is also a $200 bonus for opening one of those accounts currently (this is one of the best business checking bonuses).
The nice thing about Bank of America business credit cards is that they aren’t reported on your personal credit report (see what other issuers do/don’t report to your personal report here). This is useful for people trying to avoid the chase 5/24 rule.
Standard offer on this card is $200 after $500 in spend, so this offer is $300 more but also requires an additional $4,500 in spend. I’ll happily take an extra 6.66% cash back, so this is a good deal to me. Obviously if you can’t meet the minimum spend requirements then it’s not. As always, before applying make sure you read through these things everybody should know about Bank of America credit cards.
Let me know if you do/don’t see this offer on the exit landing page (especially those with Bank of America business checking accounts).