Published on May 19th, 2017 | by William Charles3
[WI only] Denmark State Bank $150 In Branch Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: Howard & Town of Lawrence locations only. Both in WI
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum mentioned
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: One
- Expiration date: June 15th, 2017
- Open a new Denmark State Bank checking account and get a bonus of $150 when you complete the following requirements:
- Receive a direct deposit
The Fine Print
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Active & Cash back checking accounts both have no monthly fees to worry about. I wasn’t able to find the fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
Need to know more about this bank before we can say whether it’s a good or bad deal unfortunately. If anybody goes for it, then please share your experiences in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications