Published on September 22nd, 2015 | by Chuck27
$100 Lowe’s Gift Card for $90 on eBay, Stack with 8% Bucks for $13 Moneymaker
- Purchase $100 Lowe’s physical gift card for just $90 from Giftcardmall on eBay. Limit 2.
The Fine Print
- “Limited quantity available” Currently, there appears to be around 3,500 available with 1400 sold
Lowe’s is always one of the more popular gift cards. This deal is especially good given that there is currently a bonus bucks offer going on. If you buy 2 Lowe’s gift cards, you’ll meet the threshold to get the full 8% back in Bucks, or $14.40.
You can also go through the Inbox Dollars portal to get 5% back on the purchase. (This post contains affiliate links to eBay, we appreciate you using our links but keep in mind by doing so you won’t earn portal cashback.)
Keep in mind that there also two other gift card deals going on:
- $50 Kmart e-gift card for just $42.50 from Paypal Digital Gifts. Limit 3.
- Buy a $100 SpaFinder Wellness 365 e-gift card from Paypal Digital Gifts and get a free $15 eBay e-gift card. Limit 2.
Lowe’s gift cards can be resold for 83% of their value. Here’s the math breakdown:
- Pay $180 for the 2 gift cards (-$180)
- Sell for 83% (+$166)
- Get 8% back in Bucks (+$14.40)
- Get 5% back from the portal (+$9)
- Get at least 2% back from the credit card (+$3.60)
- Net profit: $13
Not bad if you’re into gift card reselling. Also not much risk here with price fluctuation since Lowe’s should hold steady.
Kmart e-gift cards can be resold to Saveya for 84% of its value. Here’s the math breakdown:
- Pay $127.50 for the 2 gift cards (-$127.50)
- Sell for 84% (+$126)
- Get 6% back in Bucks (+$7.65)
- Get 5% back from the portal (+$6.38)
- Get 5% back from INK (+$6.38)
- Net profit: $20.41
These should also hold steady in the long run.