Published on December 16th, 2015 | by Chuck13
$25 Living Social Credit for $1 with Masterpass
- Masterpass has an offer where you can get $25 in Deal Bucks (Living Social’s store reward dollars, details here) when making a purchase using Masterpass.
Masterpass is an electronic wallet like Paypal and Visa Checkout; pay with any major credit card including Visa, Amex, and Discover.
- There is no minimum requirement mentioned and the folk on Slickdeals found a $1 voucher being sold on Living Social.
Buying the $1 voucher and paying with Masterpass will make you eligible for the $25 Deal Bucks credit which can be used for a future purchase on Living Social.
The Fine Print
- Valid from 12/7/15 until 12/31/15
- Limit one award of Deal Bucks per person and/or MasterPass account
- Allow at least seven days to receive e-mail notifying of Deal Bucks deposit
- All Deal Bucks will expire thirty days from deposit
$1 for a $25 credit sounds good, but we’ll still have to find something to buy with it. Someone mentioned buying a BJs membership for $20. There should be other useful stuff as well.
One important note: make sure you don’t have a default payment method set up in your Living Social wallet; if you do, the Masterpass option won’t pop up.