Published on May 4th, 2015 | by William Charles1
AAdvantage 30x Portal, Delta Blackout Dates, Credit Card Talk, Jet.com And Global Entry
- Delta Adds More Blackout Dates to its Terms and Conditions by View From The Wing. Only applies to China & Korean airlines? According to some in the comments they already had capacity control set to zero, so it seems they are just being more transparent (which is a surprise coming from Delta).
- Up to 30X via AAdvantage eShopping Portal, plus chance to win 100,000 miles by Frequent Miler. American Airlines stepping up their game, some good reselling opportunities for those into that sort of thing.
- A Huge Milestone & Another Reader Appreciation Giveaway! by Miles to Memories. Congratulations to Shawn, I always like to see other ethical bloggers hitting milestones and 5,000 readers per day for 7 days straight is a big one (damn weekends are killer).
- A Credit Card Executive Denied His Signup Bonus and Barclays Partnering with American Express by View From The Wing. Why didn’t the U.S Bank executive pick up the American Express FlexPerks card? Kind of surprised they would publicly state they applied for a competitors product but oh well (you can also just use Visa & Mastercard’s to purchase Costco gift cards online).
- Jet.com Preview Part 1: Pricing Vs. Amazon; Could Jet.com be the Ultimate Tool for Meeting Minimum Spend by Big Habitat. Pricing seems very competitive, I bet this causes Amazon to be more competitive in their pricing as well.
- Global Entry Application Process by Single Flyer. Sign up process is kind of a pain in the ass, but worth it in the end if you travel somewhat regularly I guess. I’m a bit concerned how many companies are now giving away GE though.