Published on July 9th, 2017 | by Chuck6
[Expired] Amazon: Get up to 50% Off your First Subscribe & Save Order [Prime Only]
This deal has now expired, view current Amazon deals by clicking here.
Direct Link (contains our affiliate link)
- Prime members can get and additional 40% off their *first* Subscribe & Save order, up to a maximum $40 discount
- Subscribe & Save always gets 5% off with one subscription and 15% off with five subscriptions
The 40% is in addition to standard S&S savings, and it should come out to over 50% off your first subscription if you have five. With one subscription, it’ll come out to around 43% off.
The Fine Print
- Offer must be redeemed by 11:59 PT on July 11, 2017
- Only first delivery will get the 40% discount
- Certain product exclusions apply; qualifying items will display the coupon offer
This promotion won’t apply to a lot of us since most Prime members have already made a Subscribe & Save order and won’t be eligible. If you haven’t yet tried S&S, this promotion is certainly enticing, especially if you can find an expensive subscription.
Another way to maximize might be to order many of a single item, for example, subscribe to get five Tide’s for around $100, and you should end up paying around $50 or $57 (depending if you have five S&S subscriptions). Let us know if this works.
I don’t know if the coupon will work for someone who just joined Prime, but has already made a previous S&S order, will be eligible.
If you’re looking to signup for Prime to have it on Prime day and for these lead-up deals, here are some deals to look into:
- 30 day free trial (our affiliate link)
- Low-income households can pay $5.99 per month
- Students can get six months free thanks to Sprint (our affiliate link)
- JetBlue is offering 3,000 miles
- Ibotta offering $20 Amazon gift card
- Topcashback is offering $15 cash back
- Swagbucks is offering $15 Amazon gift card
- Amazon: $79 for New Prime Membership with Alexa