Published on September 9th, 2015 | by Chuck38
Amex Blue Cash $250 Signup Bonus!
- Signup for a new Amex Blue Cash Everyday credit card and receive a $250 signup bonus after spending $1,000 within 3 months.
This card usually offers just $100 bonus. You can get this offer to show by going to the above link (or directly on the Amex website) in a non-cookied browsing session, such as incognito. If you are in your regular browser which you use for your Amex login, it won’t show.
The Fine Print
- No annual fee
- If you got the bonus for this card in the past, you can not get the bonus a second time
- You can only have a max of 4 Amex credit cards at a time (charge cards don’t count toward that limit)
- 3% cashback on groceries, up to $6,000 per year, 2% cashback on gas, 1% on everything else
Just a few moments ago we posted about a similar offer of 25,000 points for the Amex Everyday card; now it’s come to our attention that a similar offer is being made for the Blue Cash card. The Blue Cash offer requires just $1,000 in spend while the Everyday card requires $2,000 in spend.
Clearly, Amex is trying to target a certain customer base with these offers. In any case, it’s nice to see lots of high-bonus offers on credit cards.
- Other things to keep in mind about Amex:
- Amex won’t match a higher signup bonus as a matter of policy, but they will often give goodwill points upon request
- Amex combines inquiries, even personal and business
- Amex Reconsideration Number
- You should only get a soft pull for a denied application with Amex
- 15 Things Everybody Should Know About American Express