Published on March 3rd, 2015 | by William Charles0
Disney “Hacks”, Free Spirit Miles, Purchasing Pizza With Your Car & Spending Bonuses
- Hacking Walt Disney World by Frequent Miler. Walt Disney World isn’t for me, but if you have a family chances are you’re going to end up there at some point. Very useful actionable guide.
- 8,000 Spirit Miles for complaining about airlines via miles for family. This deal is still going on, if you’re gonna get the spirit credit card this is an easy way to get an additional 8,000 miles.
- Visa Partnerships Bring In-car Purchase Experience by PYMNT. Soon you’ll be able to use your car’s dashboard to order Pizza Hut. Not sure I really understand the advantage of this over a phone, you really shouldn’t be ordering pizza when you’re driving in the first place. This sounds like a liability nightmare.
- Club Carlson Credit Card Targeted Spending Bonuses by Miles to Memories. More targeted spending bonuses, these ones aren’t particularly great but I know how much some of you love Club Carlson points.
- “Imminent” Return of Big Crumbs, but Not Yet! by Will Run For Miles. Bit of a nothing e-mail from their CEO, but it is interesting they are changing their payment terms and payments for most are still going out on schedule.
- Restaurant Week Boston American Express Card $5 Statement Credit Bonus by Maximizing Money. Like the NY restaurant week bonus, but for Boston.
- New NY State Debt Collection Regs. I’m sure none of my readers are in a situation where they are having to deal with debit collectors, but if you live in NY you should read this so you can help others that are in this situation (please always pay your credit cards on time).