- $95 for $100 eBay e-gift card from Paypal Digital Gifts on eBay. Limit 1.
- $90 for $100 Lowe’s physical gift card from Giftcardmall on eBay. Limit 2.
- $57 Sephora e-gift card for just $50 from Paypal Digital Gifts on eBay. Limit 3.
- $100 CVS gift card for just $88 from SVM on eBay. Limit 3.
A few ways to sweeten the deal:
- You’ll earn 2% back in eBay Bucks or 10% back if you were targeted today for that offer (besides for the eBay gift card which won’t earn Bucks)
- Pay with Chase INK and get 5x UR points on the purchase for the e-gift cards (but not for the Lowe’s and CVS deals – more details here)
- Go through a portal and get 2% back from Shopathome (you can also go through Topcashback and get the 2% rate matched) or get 2 Alaska miles per dollar or get 5-10 via Aeroplan; this won’t always work for the eBay gift card deal, but it will for the others
- Use eBay gift cards purchased at a discount to purchase the Lowe’s gift cards or even to purchase the eBay gift card
There seems to be a whole bunch of both of these available (over 5k of both as of 11am EST). You can try buying the eBay gift card and using that to buy the Lowe’s gift card. Bear in mind that it does take up to 24 hours for the eBay gift card to arrive and another ~4 hours until it’s active.
For those who were targeted with the 5x eBay Bucks offer, there are some reselling opportunities here; we wrote more about that in our post on the 5x Bucks offer.