Published on April 22nd, 2015 | by Chuck2
Free $20 Staples Promo Card with Purchase of $100 in Staples Gift Cards
- Purchase a $100 Staples e-gift card (through Cashstar) and receive a free $20 Staples e-promo card which is valid from 4/29/15 – 5/13/15.
The Fine Print
- Limit 2 per buyer
- Only 1 $20 Staples “ePromo Card” may be redeemed per in store or online transaction
- Offer valid through 4/28/15, while supplies last
- “Delivered in minutes” “Some purchases may require payment verification which may impact delivery times”
This could be a good deal if you have stuff to buy a Staples. It’s not very useful for purposes of buying/reselling the gift cards since e-gift cards fetch less value and since the $20 promo code can’t be resold at all. Since it’s “delivered in minutes”, this could be useful to someone who wants to actually purchase something from Staples.
Remember also that there’s currently a Visa Checkout deal going on which gives you $30 off a purchase of $150. (HT: Fatwallet). Expires 4/24/14.
Keep in mind:
- Because the order is processed by Cashstar you won’t get 5x with the Chase INK credit card.
- You can’t use a Staples gift card to buy another gift card online. (YMMV in-store.)