Published on May 23rd, 2015 | by William Charles3
Free MS, Emerald Card Gets Less Useful, PointsBreak, Churning With Barclaycard & $20 Amazon Credit For Free
- Free manufactured spend. What’s left? by Frequent Miler. Nice round up of what’s left for free manufactured spending.
- HR Block Emerald Card Suspends Debit Card Funding by Will Run For Miles. Another annoying development in the manufactured spending space.
- Map of all IHG PointBreaks May 2015, June 2015 and July 2015 by Points With A Crew. Great usable post as always. I’d love for him to make the full table viewable at once though.
- Barclay’s Makes Major Change on Getting Multiples of the Same Product by Miles to Memories. Let’s hope this only effects you getting the same card again if you already have one open, it would suck if you were only able to get each sign up bonus once. I’ve updated our list of churnable credit cards to reflect this new information. If anybody has gotten the sign up bonus again on a card they’ve had before, let us know in the comments.
- Try Western Union and get a $20 Amazon gift card by Points With A Crew. You also get $20 Amazon credit for every person you sign up (limit of five). If somebody works out the cheapest method of doing this including all fees, let me know in the comments and I’ll write a dedicated post and use your referral link.