Published on May 10th, 2016 | by William Charles0
Recap: Art Of Gift Card Churning, Airline Compensation, Virgin America Elite Status, Hotels.com & More
- The art of gift card churning in 2016 by Frequent Miler. Gift card churning is still profitable and useful for meeting minimum spend requirements if you know what you’re doing.
- DEAD DEAL! The Target Ebay merry go round by Miles Per Day. Really good deal while it lasted, although I was pretty cautious as I didn’t want to be banned from eBay or Target. It was also possible to supercharge this deal, but I won’t say too much about it because it still works.
- United Just Paid Me $675 For a Cancelled Flight in 2014 + When You Can Get Compensated Too! by Angelina Travels. I like Angelina’s strategy, try it yourself and if that doesn’t work give an agent a commission to get it done for you – win/win.
- New Changes For Virgin America Elite Status Including Counting Award Flights Toward Status by Running With Miles. Very nice positive changes for Virgin America elite status.
- Hotels.com 9% Cashback + 10% Rewards + Stack Coupons by Rapid Travel Chai. I book basically all my hotels through Hotels.com, I wish their elite status was a little better but it’s hard to complain when you can do stacking like RTC mentions (even better if you can get gift cards at a big discount).
- Brief UChoose Rewards Review by Project End Point. Love posts like these, means if I come across a card that earns these rewards I can quickly see if there is value without having to apply.