Published on May 30th, 2016 | by William Charles0
Recap: Gander Mountain Credit Card, First Foray Into Credit Cards, ScoreBig Stacking & More
- The one weird trick that got me two promos on my Gander Mountain credit card! by PFdigest. There is no one weird trick, that’s just applying for the card. Interesting offers and nice to see no caps, although I’d argue points are worth 0.74¢ each (GC resell value) or 0.88¢ (price you can buy GC for).
- Comic books and my first foray into credit cards by Miles Per Day. Looks like this wasn’t a profitable reselling venture.
- The Big ScoreBig Experiment: Hacking Hamilton by Frequent Miler. I think this works even better for tickets that aren’t in such high demand, then you should be able to get them for below box office price.
- “Washing gift cards” doesn’t mean you are safe by Miles Per Day. I don’t wash gift cards because I think it makes it look more like fraud.
- Will the Extension of the Chase 5/24 Rule Change the Way You Fly? by Lazy Travelers. Coach for life!