Published on October 30th, 2015 | by Chuck2
Recap: Pumpkin Bonus, My Interview, MS on Arrival+, Free Shipping for Holidays & More
Some news and posts around the web that caught my eye:
- Via Reddit, you can actually use more than your credit limit on your Arrival Plus card. If you want to fund a Citigold account, for example, with more than your credit limit, you can call in and find out what your effective limit is. Typically it’s $20k. I wish I’d known this a few months ago…
- Blasting out Min Spends in Min Time by Saverocity. Matt has posted a few times recently about the value of time and how it effects MS and the like. It’s really important to take into account the time and effort involved in any given gig and see if it can be done easier and quicker another way albeit with added cost. Nothing wrong with deciding to go the cheap way, but be sure to do so as a decision and not without thought.
- An Interview With Chuck From “Doctor of Credit” Blog Milesforfamily did a short interview with yours truly and speculates that I’m a 14-year old genius living in India. Who knows? 🙂
- Additional 5% off on eBay gift cards on Raise with promo code: take5 at checkout. This would be more useful if the gift cards were selling at a discount. From what I see, it looks like they’re all selling close to face value so you won’t be getting much more than 5% off. Still, it could be useful to some. You can also get 5% off on eBay gift cards at Target.com as well, or almost 10% off with a REDcard.
- Walmart offers free pumpkin for signing up on a Walmart credit card by millionmilesecrets. Still a little better than the previous offer of a two-liter bottle of soda.
- Free shipping and free returns with no minimum at target.com this holiday season, from 11/1/15 – 12/15/15.
- Free shipping with no minimum at bestbuy.com this holiday season, from now through 1/2/16.