Published on January 15th, 2016 | by William Charles0
Recap: Wells Fargo Class Action, Qatar Air Making Threats, Lounge Buddy & TripIt Pro & Much More
- Trying To Figure Out Which Items Sold On Amazon Today? There Is A Simple Solution by Oren’s Money Saver. Useful information for resellers, can’t believe this information isn’t easier to access.
- Qatar Air threatens split from Oneworld alliance and American Airlines by Star Telegram. And the threats begin.
- Alaska Mileage Plan status change not showing up by Single Flyer. Really should be an easier way to deal with this.
- Wells Fargo Inspection Fee Settlement. The lawsuit claims that Wells Fargo improperly ordered a property inspection whenever a borrower fell behind on mortgage payments by forty-five days or more, and then ordered subsequent inspections every twenty-five to thirty-five days for as long as the borrower remained delinquent. This proposed Settlement settles certain claims on behalf of all Persons who have or had a mortgage serviced by Wells Fargo and owe or paid a property inspection fee assessed during the period August 1, 2004 through December 31, 2013, inclusive.
- 25 Free Hertz Points by Dans Deals. These points no longer extend expiry, so pretty much useless.
- LoungeBuddy and TripIt Announce New Partnership by Travel Codex. Nice partnership, but means I probably won’t be using LoungeBuddy anymore as TripIt will be enough!
- Credit Card Retention Experiences Across Four Banks by Miles to Memories. I probably wouldn’t have made the same decisions as Shawn (e.g downgrade to Citi Dividend instead and just cancel the Business American Express). But that’s why this hobby is fun, everybody has different needs & tactics!