Published on October 1st, 2015 | by William Charles0
Redeem Miles For A BMW Or Giftcards, Priority Pass Relaunch, Target.com’s New Price Match Policy & Discounted eBay Giftcards
- Redeeming Citi Thank You Points for Walmart Gift Cards, and Shifting Focus to Cash Back by Miles For Family. Most people have a finite amount of time for vacations and a lot of the time it would make more sense for them to redeem for gift cards/rather than luxury or short trips. Either way, use your points/miles to do whatever makes you happy but there is absolutely nothing wrong with redeeming for cash or gift cards.
- Got 11,000,000 Lufthansa miles? You can redeem for a BMW, yes a real car by Miles From Blightly. It’s a BMWi3 and I guess redemption is only available for those in Europe. Sticker price is around $43k, which means you’r getting about 0.39¢, although the sticker price in Europe is about the same in Euros so you get a slightly better redemption rate. Either way, pass.
- Bits: Priority Pass relaunch, Cathay devalues, using pay.com to top up Amazon accounts by Head For Points. Priority Pass new website is much better than their old one. Would still like more pictures of each lounge, a floor plan and menu’s but I guess I’ll just read the blogs for that.
- eBay Gift Cards On Raise – Extra 3% Off by Oren’s Money Saver. Looks like all the cheap cards are already gone, but check back often as new stock usually comes in quickly when they offer these promos.
- Target web site to start matching rivals’ prices as holiday battle nears by Fortune. Target.com will now price match it’s main competitors, no more having to go in store – yay.