Published on September 18th, 2015 | by William Charles1
Uber & Lfyt In Vegas, $100 Class Action, $5 Amazon GC For $1 In Spend & All You Can Eat For 7 Weeks For $100
- Uber Has Officially Relaunched in Vegas as of Today – Sample Fares, Safety & What You Need to Know by Miles to Memories. As a general rule, I hate taxi drivers and the tricks they use against tourists to earn more money. Vegas is particularly bad, so I’m glad Uber & Lyft have launched again there. I still have issues with both these services, but it’s the better of two evils.
- Quick $100: Hotel 800 Number Records Calls for ‘Quality Assurance,’ Settles Class Action by View From The Wing. Only available to those who live in California, or made an 800 all to IHG from California.
- $5 Amazon Gift Card to Spend $1 at Peet’s Coffee & Tea with Visa Credit Card by Maximizing Money. I couldn’t find anything at Peet’s for less than $6, much less $1 – but maybe you’ll have more luck in store (and purchases need to be made in store anyway). Obviously don’t go out of your way for this deal.
- All You Can Eat Pasta For 7 Weeks For $100 by Danny Deal Guru. Only 1,000 personal and 1,000 family passes available and they will certainly sell quickly.
- The Strangest Credit Card Retention Phone Call & Why I Downgraded My Club Carlson Visa Card by Miles to Memories. Always annoying when a rep says they can’t do something you know they can do.