Published on December 22nd, 2015 | by William Charles2
[YMMV] Receive A Bonus Of Up To 5% When You Automatically Reload Your Amazon Balance With A Debit Card
Direct link To Offer (gotta sign in to see this offer, I assume not all Amazon accounts are eligible)
- Receive up to a 5% bonus when you set up an auto-reload of your Amazon gift card balance.
- Earn 3% for auto-reloads of $50 to $199.99
- Earn 4% for auto-reloads of $200 to $299.99
- Earn 5% for auto-reloads of $300 or above
The Fine Print
- Valid until May 31st, 2016
- Must use a debit card
- Earn the bonus on up to $6,000 loaded to your account
- The maximum you can earn per reload is $25
You can use the auto load feature in a number of different ways, you can set up a recurring top up to your gift card balance (on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis. Similar to Amazon Allowances) or you can set it up so you’ll get a top up whenever your balance falls below a certain threshold.
The fact that this requires a debit card load makes it largely useless to me, both Discover & Chase Freedom are basically offering 10% cash back this month for Amazon purchases, if I really needed Amazon credit I’d just stock up now. If you could use a credit card, I’d be all over this deal.
Hat tip to Maximizing Money