Published on February 8th, 2017 | by William Charles66
$20 Referral Bonus (Both Parties) For Google Fi
Reposting as it seems like they have removed any expiry on the offer. Make sure you leave a useful review of the service before leaving your referral link.
Direct link to terms (to get your referral offer click ‘share the Fi love’)
- Google Fi are currently offering a $20 referral bonus to both parties when you refer or are referred to Google Fi and they activate a new Project Fi account for at least 30 days including paying for 2 months of service on that account. Maximum of 10 referral credits per user.
The Fine Print
This referral program ends January 11, 2017 and is subject to these terms.
- Each eligible referral gets the referring user and the referred user a $20 referral credit after the referred user accepts the referral and activates a new Project Fi account for at least 30 days, including paying for 2 months of service on that account, for up to 10 total referral credits per user.
- You understand and agree that both the referring user and the referred user can see each other’s names, contact information, and referral status, such as purchase and account activation status.
- The referring user and the referred user are only eligible to receive a referral credit if they both maintain active Project Fi accounts in good standing for which they pay a monthly fee.
- Group plan accounts are not eligible for this referral program. Referral credits may only be used for your Project Fi bills, excluding taxes and regulatory fees, and are not transferable.
- If you cancel service, you will not receive a refund for referral credit.
- Your participation in the referral program constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, and your use of Project Fi is subject to the Project Fi Terms of Service.
- Offer void where prohibited by law.
Feel free to share your referral link in the comments, but I’d love to know your opinion on Google Fi as well (please make it actually useful rather than just writing a bit of trash to post your link. I’d also encourage readers to only use the links of people that provide thoughtful comments).
Google Fi is basically $20 per month for unlimited domestic talk and text, unlimited international texting and you then pay $10 per GB for data (including international data), you can read more about their coverage here. I use too much data for this to be cost effective. This is part of their World Of Thanks promotion for users, earlier they gave people $10 Google Play credit for free as well.