Published on December 13th, 2016 | by William Charles47
Daily Deals – Updated Constantly With New Deals
There are often deals/discounts that I come across that aren’t worth a post of their own, but are worth mentioning. I thought I’d just put them in this post and update whenever I find one. Make sure you let us know when deals have expired/are no longer valid so we can update. Newly added deals will be added to the top of each section so you know what is newest.
- [03/24] Newegg:
- [03/23] Costco: $54.99 for $100 Nutrisystem gift card (online only)
- [03/20] [Targeted] Groupon: $20 Uber GC For $10
- [03/20] *Amazon: Xbox $20 Gift Card – Digital Code for $18.76
- [Added 03/20] Best Buy: Purchase $50 In Giftcards (Google Play, Netflix, StubHub, Fandango, Uber and Domino’s Pizza gift cards) get $5 Best Buy gift card
- [Added 03/15] Costco: iTunes gift cards on sale (valid until March 19th):
- $200 iTunes Gift Card $164.99
- $100 iTunes Gift Card $84.49
- $25 iTunes Gift Card $21.49
- [Added 03/04] Newegg: Stake’n Shake $25 giftcard for $20
- [Added 02/20] Prepaid phone refills 10% off at Bestbuy.com
- [Added 02/08] The Gift Card Shop: $30 Krispy Kreme For $25
- [03/26] *Amazon: $30 Off Kindle’s For Prime Members. Starting From $79.99
- [03/17] [Targeted] eBay: $10 Off $20 (works on GC). E-mail subject line is ‘This is your exclusive $10 voucher. Enjoy shopping’
- [03/17] Newegg: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017 – 3 PCs (Key Card). Free after rebate with code EMCRDBH54.
- [03/13] [Targeted] Zappos: Free $15 or $30 rewards codes. Valid until March 28th, 2017. Check your e-mail, subject lines are:
- Just for You: $15 Zappos Rewards Code!
- Your $25 in Rewards Is Waiting for You!
- SALES + $30 Rewards Code!
- [03/09] [Targeted] Best Buy: 10% Off. Subject line is “Congrats – You’re eligible to take 10% off until 5/8/17”
- [03/09] *Amazon: 100 4×6 photo prints for $1
- [03/06] [Targeted] SYWR: Free $22 In Points To Use On Tools/Paint. Subject line is “Yours to redeem RIGHT NOW! $22 in surprise points!”
- [Added 03/06] Amex Offers: Advanced Auto Parts $10 statement credit with $50 purchase; check your logins
- [Added 03/06] HSN.com $20 off $40 with Visa Checkout
- [Added 03/06] BJ’s $5 off $50 coupon in-club
- [Added 03/05] *Amazon: Up To 20% Off Tools
- [Added 03/05] *Amazon: $20 Off Kindle’s
- [Added 02/01] *Amazon: Purchase 5 Household Essentials, Save $5
- [03/27] [YMMV] Dunkin Donuts, Try On The Go Ordering & Get $2. Valid Until 03/31 (check app for offer)
- [03/16] Free ShopRunner membership. Most people have this through American Express anyway.
- [03/14] [YMMV] Paypal: Get $3 off Subway when you use paypal to pay. Valid until April 1st.
- [03/13] Capital One cardholders can get $5 off $25 Buffalo Wild Wings after completing a NCAA bracket. You’ll also see a link for a special prize, reader Frank C got a $5 gift card. Please let me know what your special prize is so I can work out if it’s worth posting to main site or not.
- [03/13] Groupon: Sam’s Club Membership For $30 + $10 gift card.
- [03/09] 20% off fashion and beauty on eBay through 3/11 with promo code: C20HELLOSPRING
- [03/08] Free Stacy’s Pita Chips + $10 Donation To Step Up. While supplies last. The bags are super cool as well!
- [Added 02/27] Free kids pass (5 and under) to Busch Gardens and SeaWorld. Hat tip to Education of a man.
- [Added 01/02] [YMMV] Dunkin Donuts: Free Travel Coffee Mug. Go to rewards section in the app. Valid until March 31st, 2017.
- [Added 12/18] *Six months of Kindle Unlimited for free. Available for select American Express cardholders only, you’ll get a snail mail with your invitation code if you’re eligible.
- [03/06] [Targeted] Uber: 25% off your next 10 rides. Subject line is: Just for you: 25% off your next 10 rides. Valid until March 13th. Thanks to reader MontyFC.
- [Added 01/31] Aeroplan: 500 miles for adding your e-mail (targeted, if anybody knows the e-mail subject line please share it. Should also appear when you log in). via FFB
Note: This page will sometimes contain affiliate links, we will mark these links with a *. As always, make sure you go through a portal (check portal rates here) to earn cashback/miles – or use our links to support the site!