Published on December 13th, 2016 | by William Charles33
Daily Deals – Updated Constantly With New Deals
There are often deals/discounts that I come across that aren’t worth a post of their own, but are worth mentioning. I thought I’d just put them in this post and update whenever I find one. Make sure you let us know when deals have expired/are no longer valid so we can update. Newly added deals will be added to the top of each section so you know what is newest.
- [Added 02/22] Simon Mall: Purchase $100 In Brinker GC, Get $15 Off
- [Added 02/22] Newegg: $25 + $5 Newegg gift card for $26.99
- [Added 02/20] Prepaid phone refills 10% off at Bestbuy.com
- [Added 02/19] Staples are selling iTunes gift cards for 15% off (e.g $100 for $85).
- [Added 02/12] Free $5 Best Buy gift card per $50 in Dominos/AMC/Fandandgo gift cards purchased from bestbuy.com
- [Added 02/09] CardCash: Extra 4% Off Some Giftcards With Promo Code SAVINGSWEET
- [Added 02/08] Swagbucks/MyGiftCardPlus: 15% cash back on Nike gift cards + $5 bonus for buying $200. Basically means purchase $200 in Nike gift cards and get 3,500 in Swagbucks (worth $35).
- [Added 02/08] The Gift Card Shop: $30 Krispy Kreme For $25
- [Added 02/20] Newegg: Symantec Norton Security with Antivirus Deluxe – 5 Devices [Key Card]. Free after $60 rebate. via reader Stay DK
- [Added 02/20] [Targeted] Staples: $10 Off $10 In Store. Subject line is “Great news: You’ve earned big discounts on holiday offers!” Valid until 02/25
- Newegg: McAfee Internet Security 2017 – 3 Device. Free after rebate with code EMCRCBH65.
- [Added 02/01] *Amazon: Purchase 5 Household Essentials, Save $5
- [Added 1/28] Best Buy: $20 Giftcard/Coupon. Subject line is: [your name], here’s $20 off ANY purchase – just for you! This is valid until 2/24
- [Added 02/19] Instacart are offering $25 off for new users in Los Angeles, use promo code HELLOLA.
- [Added 02/19] AtomTickets.com are offering $5 off with promo code NEWYEAR. Or get BOGO ticket for LION with LIONBOGO.
- [Added 02/18] [Targeted] Uber: Free Ride Up To $15 For Existing Customers or 25% off next 10 rides (check e-mails). Valid until 02/24 via DDF
- [Added 02/16] Jamba Juice: Free $3 Giftcard For Uploading A Picture
- [Added 02/15] Microsoft Rewards: Share your story & get 500 points (worth 50¢)
- [Added 02/08] Staples: Check your coupon wallet for $10 off $10, $20 off $75 or other coupons via DDG
- [Added 02/08] Steak ‘N Shake: Free kids meal for kids under 12 with every $9 spent
- [Added 02/08] [YMMV] eBay offering $10 off to some accounts, should appear below buy it now buttons on the site if targeted.
- [Added 02/06] [Targeted] Topcashback: Get $5 For Spending $10, valid until 02/27 via Freefrequentflyermiles.
- [Added 02/01] [YMMV] Log into Panera Rewards to see if you’re eligible for a free bagel every day in February.
- [Added 1/25] One year of UPS MyChoice for $10
- [Added 1/23] Get $10 in Kohl’s Cash by downloading app
- [Added 1/23] Free burger at Shake Shack
- [Added 01/02] [YMMV] Dunkin Donuts: Free Travel Coffee Mug. Go to rewards section in the app. Valid until March 31st, 2017.
- [Added 12/18] *Six months of Kindle Unlimited for free. Available for select American Express cardholders only, you’ll get a snail mail with your invitation code if you’re eligible.
- [Added 12/18] Free 30-day HBO trial for Amazon Prime members
- [Added 02/20] Uber: 50% Off Next 10 weekday rides for those in Denver & Boulder with promo code DENWEEKDAY217. Valid from 6AM to 6PM every weekday until 3/3/17, first 5000 riders only. Via uber codes.
- [Added 02/19] Lyft: 10% off a midday ride in Orange County Service area. Valid until Friday 2/24/2017.
- [Added 02/13] [Targeted] IHG: Stay at IHG Property in the next 90 days and get 5,000 bonus points. E-mail subject line is 5,000 bonus points when you stay again. via /r/churning.
- [Added 01/31] Aeroplan: 500 miles for adding your e-mail (targeted, if anybody knows the e-mail subject line please share it. Should also appear when you log in). via FFB
Note: This page will sometimes contain affiliate links, we will mark these links with a *. As always, make sure you go through a portal (check portal rates here) to earn cashback/miles – or use our links to support the site!