Published on February 10th, 2017 | by William Charles0
Recap: FoundersCard, New Etihad Loyalty Program, AmEx Plat & More
- The Eastman Egg Company (Chicago) $10 Free Credit and $5 Referrals by Maximizing Money. Apparently they do egg sandwiches and burgers.
- Confirmed: Founderscard Gets You Total Rewards Diamond Status Through 2018 by Out & Out. I know there was some speculation over this.
- Etihad Launching New Loyalty Program for the Fashion Industry, But Anyone Can Join by View From The Wing. Silver status is actually pretty good considering, I wonder if this means their lounges will be flooded with people? Oh by the way, get ready for my posts on fashion so I can qualify for gold status.
- Maybe just show up to a Global Entry interview without an appointment by Freequent Flyer Book. This has long been the case, but it’s always worth a reminder!
- The Amex Business Platinum awesome 1 time exception by Frequent Miler. It’s always worth asking. It’s interesting that they did it for more than one flight as well, I wonder if there is a hard cash/points limit they’d go up to as well?