Published on March 16th, 2017 | by William Charles3
Recap: Uber Warnings, AirBnB As Hotel Booking Engine, $200 Mistake & More
- Uber Drivers Should Not Be Asking You for Your Destination by Heels First Travel. If Uber is aware of this issue (and it looks like they are due to the in app messaging) why don’t they start fining/punishing drivers that are engaging in this behavior? My whole problem with Uber’s race to the bottom in terms of pricing is you end up with worse drivers, that engage in this and other behavior because the hourly rate is so low.
- AirBnB as a (cheaper!) hotel booking engine by Wandering Aramean. I’m not a fan of AirBnB containing these hotel listings, when I’m looking on AirBnB I’m trying to avoid hotels in most cases so this just adds another layer for filtering.
- My $200 rookie reselling mistake by Miles Per Day. I think this level of reselling would give me a heart attack.
- Flat Rate LaGuardia Uber POOL Promotion for New York City Airport Riders by Uber Codes.
- Uber Driver Tip-Hustling Schemes Are Getting Out of Control by Angelina Travels. Ride #2 is slick, I’d probably give them a tip just for that level of deception. Seems like there is a small army of Uber drivers in the comments as well. This goes to my point above, just pay the drivers more.