Update 1/18/21: Reader Dan notes that you can sign up through Rakuten and get a $6/600 points bonus which makes this an actual moneymaker.
Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get $4.99 back as a one-time monthly statement credit, for up to 3 months, by using your enrolled Card to spend $4.99+ in one or more eligible US transactions in any 1 month during the offer period. Valid online at peacocktv.com. Your ability to redeem will reset on a monthly basis until 3/31/21.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online only via peacocktv.com.
- In order to qualify, you must subscribe to Peacock online at peacocktv.com and pay Peacock directly with your eligible Card. If you do not already have a Peacock account, in order for your transaction to be eligible, you must visit peacocktv.com and create a Peacock account, select the “Peacock Premium” plan and enter your eligible American Express Card payment information.
- Excludes subscriptions bundled with cable services and bundles and promotional offers through third parties.
- Once you add the offer to your eligible Card, you must spend a minimum of $4.99 in one or more eligible US transactions by the last day of each calendar month to be considered eligible for a one-time statement credit. You may receive the one-time statement credit, up to 3 times (for up to 3 months of monthly minimum spend total) during the offer period. Your ability to redeem will reset on the first day of each calendar month and end on the last day of the same calendar month until 3/31/2021. Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member per monthly spend and 3 statement credits per Card Member per offer period (total of $14.97). An “eligible transaction” means one or more US purchases made in a calendar month with your enrolled Card on or before 3/31/2021 totaling at least $4.99 each.
Peacock premium is $4.99/mo, so this deal gets you 3 free months. Or it gets you half off the $9.99 for Premium Plus which is ad free. Be sure to cancel after 3 months if you don’t want to continue. I don’t know much about Peacock, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.
Hat tip to Creative_Accounting