Update 11/2/21: Deal is back and valid 10/31 – 12/11, $40 off $40+ this time. Hat tip to reader Amber
Update 9/13/21: Deal is back from 9/11 – 10/1 but $50 off $50+ this time.
- Get a coupon for $40 off a $40 qualifying purchase when you are approved for a debit or credit REDcard in-stores and at Target.com, valid from 10/31 – 12/11
The Fine Print
- RedCard $40 offer: Get a coupon for $40 off a qualifying purchase over $40 when you are approved for a debit or credit RedCard™ in-stores and at Target.com between 11/1/20-12/26/20.
- The coupon will be mailed to approved cardholders with their RedCard and will be valid through 1/31/21.
- Excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ Partners, alcohol, Apple products, Baby Alive Grow Up Baby, Barbie Dreamhouse & Camper, Bose, Cards Against Humanity, Casper, The Child action figure, CVS clinic & pharmacy, Cricut, dairy milk, DockATot, Disney Frozen Castle, DSLR cameras & lenses, Elf on the Shelf, Elvie, Fitbit, gift cards, Google, HALO Baby, Hasbro Games (Classic Monopoly, Connect Four, Jenga, Rubik’s Cube, Sorry, Trouble), Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage, HP, Imaginext Batcave, Infant Optics, JBL, LEGO, Levi’s Red Label, LG OLED TV, limited-time designer partnerships, Little People Rampway, L.O.L. House & Collector, Mega Bloks, mobile contracts, Motrin pain relief, NERF Ultra, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, Polder, Poo-Pourri, Peg Perego, Philips Avent, power shave, power dental, Harry’s and Flamingo, prepaid cards, PS4 hardware, Samsung TVs, simplehuman, Sonos, Sony Electronics, Target Optical, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Weber, What Do You Meme? and Xbox One hardware.
- Update 5/2/21: Deal is back for May 2nd through May 29th. (ht Loren and ieatdogfood)
- Update 3/7/21: Deal is back for March 7th through April 3rd. Hat tip to reader Yaro
This is a regular offer and one of the best offered for REDcard, previous offers can be viewed here. Sometimes we see $50 off, but that requires $100 in spend. Sometimes you can also get $4 via Swagbucks as well but not currently available. There is no hard pull for the debit card.
Hat tip to reader Jatan