Published on April 28th, 2015 | by William Charles5
Configurable Point Values, AA To Renovate Lounges, Bonus For MSing At Staples + More
- American’s New Plan to Renovate All of Their Lounges by View From The Wing. Biggest problem for me is that a lot of these lounges are just absolutely packed during peak times. I know I’m in the minority, but I don’t care about having forty different types of food and a massive bar, I just wanted somewhere quiet and comfortable to work with one or two quality snack options.
- CashBackMonitor adds configurable point values by Frequent Miler. Another really nice upgrade by CBM, they listen to user feedback and implement it which I absolutely love.
- Ebates – 3 Days – Get $5 When you Spend $25 by Will Run For Miles. Unfortunately looks to be targeted, still a great offer and worth checking your account for.
- Beginner’s guide to Fulfillment by Amazon: Analyzing and Adding a New Product by Tagging Miles. Nice little series for those new to reselling on Amazon, strongly recommended.
- Trip Report: Riding On Amtrak Business Class NYP-BOS by Out And Out. I love taking trains and buses on trips that are shorter than 3-4 hours as they are pretty comparable to a one hour flight when you include getting to the airport, going through security, waiting for boarding etc. Advantage of buses/trains is that I can get work done while I’m on the train/bus for the whole trip (rather than just intermittently at the airport/during the flight). Looking forward to seeing what happens with the Amtrak credit card.
- Also don’t forget to check out the Miles to Memories blog, if you’re not subscribed you might miss some very good deals.