TransUnion was the first of the three credit bureaus to offer free FICO scores based on their data through the FICO open access program. Despite these scores being given away, TransUnion still makes money on these transactions as they are selling the underlying credit reports that these scores are based on.
TransUnion Contact Information
We attempt to update the contact information found below as regularly as possible. If you find an error, contact us. You can also always check out the TransUnion contact us page on their official website.
P.O. Box 6790
Fullerton, CA 92834
The quickest way to get onto a human on TransUnion is by calling 800-916-8800 and then pushing 3 followed by 2 at the next prompt. The average wait time is 3 minutes according to GetHuman.
- 877-322-8228 (credit reports & scores)
- 800-916-8800 (credit disputes)
- 800-680-7289 (fraud and identity theft)
- 888-909-8872 (credit freezes)
- CUSTOMER.CARE@TRANSUNION.COM (customer care)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (fraud department)