Published on June 13th, 2015 | by William Charles0
Digital Vs Physical Giftcards, Three Free Uber Rides, Netflix at Marriott + Much More
- A New Gift Card Reselling Tool: SaveYa’s Digital vs. Physical List by Money Metagame. Extremely useful list, make sure you send an e-mail if you see an errors so we can keep this up to date!
- Upgraded My Toolbox To Gift Card Churning Means Increased Efficiency And Execution by Saverocity. The more you automate, the more time you save and generally the more accurate your data is as well – double win!
- Uber Free Rides In Florida by Mile Nerd. Useful for those who’ll be in Florida this weekend.
- GiftCardMall Visa Activation Issues, A BackDoor Link & “Gift-less” Designs by Miles to Memories. Back door link doesn’t work with portals, so not that useful but oh well.
- Watch Netflix at Marriott; New Plenti Online Shopping Portal and Partner/Household Offers by Travel With Grant. The Plenti stuff isn’t actually new, all of that was available at launch which I noted in my review but I hope more hotel chains make Netflix available through their entertainment systems. I’m sure they’ll think of some way to charge for this in the future.