First Tennessee Referral Page
You’re allowed to leave your referral links in the comments below.
- This post will be open to comments for 48-72 hours, after that I will close the comments and no more referrals will be accepted. This gives enough time for regular readers to share their links rather than non readers spamming their links.
- You’re allowed to share your link once and only once. If you post your link multiple times then every instance of the link will be removed
- You’re allowed to share your link and only your link. Please do not say thank you or list reasons why people should use your link. If you add in anything other than your link it will be removed.
- Make sure you share the full refer live link, no shortened links allowed
- No twitter retweet or anything else is required. Your comment should literally be your link and nothing else
This allows us to minimize the amount of time we spend on moderating referral links and still gives regular readers an opportunity to earn referral credit.
Pick A Referral
Try to pick a reader that makes regular useful contributions (you can see their comment history by clicking the ‘i’ next to their name. This encourages readers to help each other and also helps prevents users just spamming their links and contributing nothing to our community. By taking a few moments to do this you ensure more high quality comments are posted that could potentially help you in the future.