Published on May 12th, 2016 | by William Charles160
[Expired]Seacoast Bank $200 Checking Bonus – Available Nationwide (+$1,000 In CC Funding)
Unfortunately this offer has now expired. View the best bank bonuses currently available by clicking here.
Reposting because the offer is actually nationwide.
Offer has been extended, we also know now you can fund with a credit card, it’s a soft pull to open and Serve counted for the direct deposit requirement.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct deposit required: $500+
- Additional requirements: 15 debit card transactions within two months
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: Up to $1,000
- Monthly fees: $7, waivable
- Early account termination fee: $30 if closed within 90 days
- Expiration date:
January 31st, 2016 March 31st, 2016June 30th, 2016
- Sign up for a Freestyle checking account with Seacoast bank using the promotional code WEB200 (note there doesn’t actually seem to be anywhere to input this promo code, but if you sign up through the link it should work. You can also give them a call to ensure it’s properly added) and receive a sign up bonus of $200, broken down as follows:
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $500 within the first two months and receive $100
- Make 15 debit card purchases within the first two months and receive another $100
The Fine Print
- Valid for new Seacoast checking customers only
- Not valid for Free Checking
- Limit one $200 bonus per household
- The bonus will be credited to the eligible account within 65 days of opening if the aforementioned requirements are met.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Offer valid from 7/15/2015-1/31/16 and subject to change or withdrawal at any time without noticeOffer valid through 6/30/16 and subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice
This account comes with a monthly fee of $7, it’s waived if you do either of the following:
- Receive E-statements and perform 7 debit card purchase transactions per monthly statement cycle OR
- Receive E-statements and receive a direct deposit of at least $250 per monthly statement cycle
According to the fee schedule there is also an early account termination fee of $30 if the account is closed within 90 days of opening.
This bonus is pretty easy to do, although it’s a bit of a hassle to keep the account fee free, but you only need to keep it open for 90 days (just meet the requirements of the bonus ASAP and then wait till the account has been opened for 90 days to avoid the early account termination fee). Because of this we have added it to our list of the best bank bonuses currently available. People have reported that they automatically received the bonus after the account had been open or 73 days.
It’s also included in our full listing of all bank bonuses currently available.