Published on April 3rd, 2019 | by Chuck24
[Expired] Get 1,000 Southwest Miles with any Turbo Tax Filing (Includes Free Version)
Deal has expired, view more Southwest deals by clicking here
[4/3/19: Reposting as a reminder.]
- The Southwest shopping portal is offering 1,000 miles when you do your 2018 tax return via their link to Turbo Tax. The free version is also included.
The Fine Print
- The 1,000 Rapid RewardsÂ® bonus points can only be earned by filing an online federal tax return
- Filing must be made between Wednesday, January 2, 2019, and Monday, April 15, 2019, after clicking through this offer on Rapid Rewards Shopping and logging in to be eligible.
- TurboTax Online Federal Products qualifying for 1,000 Rapid Rewards bonus points are the 2018 online version of TurboTax Free Edition, TurboTax Deluxe, TurboTax Premier, TurboTax Self-Employed, and TurboTax Live.
- This Rapid Rewards bonus points offer may not be combined with any other product or offer from TurboTax
- limit one (1) bonus redemption per Rapid Rewards account number.
- Eligible only after a tax year 2018 completed federal tax return is filed during the Bonus Period.
- Federal tax filings made using TurboTax CDs, TurboTax Free File Program, downloaded products, or in-app purchases are not eligible for the bonus offer.
- Please allow up to eight weeks from the date of your qualified federal tax filing for your Rapid Rewards account to be credited with 1,000 Rapid Rewards bonus points.
- Questions regarding the crediting of Rapid Rewards points can be submitted here.
- Rapid Rewards bonus points will not count towards A-List, A-List Preferred, or Companion Pass qualification.
- All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply and can be found at Southwest.com/rrterms. SouthwestÂ® reserves the right to amend, suspend, or change the Rapid Rewards program and/or Rapid Rewards program rules at any time without notice. Rapid Rewards Members do not acquire property rights in accrued points. The number of points needed for a particular SouthwestÂ® flight is set by Southwest and will vary depending on destination, time, day of travel, demand, fare type, point redemption rate, and other factors, and are subject to change at any time until the booking is confirmed.
Pretty cool that they include the free TurboTax offering in the deal (that’s been the case in the past as well, as I recall). I guess they want you hooked into their ecosystem.