Published on March 23rd, 2017 | by William Charles61
Got A Question For An Attorney? Ask As Part Of Our ‘Ask An Attorney’ Series
Previously we’ve run an Ask A Banker series, that had a positive reception so we thought we’d do something similar but this time with an attorney as we get a lot of legal questions on this blog that I don’t have any experience on expertise when it comes to the legal system I thought we’d find somebody who does.
Alexander Bachuwa’s Bio
- New York Attorney specializing in consumer and international dispute resolution
- Founder of Bachuwa Law and NomadResolutions.com
- Author of ‘The Fine Print” series on Frequent Miler
- Travel blogger thepointsoflife.com, published author alexandertheauthor.com
- Twitter @thepointsoflife
Alexander Darr’s Bio
- Ohio and Illinois Attorney focusing on Plaintiff-side work and consumer arbitration
- Website at DarrLawOffices.com
- Miles and Points Afficianado
Ask Your Questions
Ask your questions in the comments below and we will pick some of the more popular questions (if somebody asks a question you’d like to see answered, let us know in the comments) to be answered in a following post. Big thanks goes to Alexander for agreeing to do this, fingers crossed we get some interesting comments below!