- Get a $250 bonus when refinancing your auto loan with PenFed Credit Union. Minimum $10,000 loan required.
The Fine Print
- The auto refinance rebate of $250 is eligible on loan amounts of $10,000 and greater and must be refinanced from another institution.
- PenFed internal refinances and loans originated from 3rd party partners are not eligible for this promotion.
- The $250 rebate will be deposited to the membership share savings account within 90 days of the loan disbursal date.
- In addition, the first payment on the PenFed loan is required prior to the $250 deposit. PenFed may discontinue or change the promotion at any time.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Membership to PenFed is open to everyone, just requires a $5 deposit in a share account (you get the $5 back if you close your membership). Obviously make sure you’re getting the best rate, but if you’re looking at refinancing your car, this can be an added incentive to use PenFed. I think some people find their rates to be very good.
Hat tip to reader Rody