Published on January 20th, 2016 | by William Charles10
Recap: CSP 65k Offer, Luxury Hotels, Safeway Getting Rid Of Visa Gift Cards, Barclaycard Shut Downs & More
- Chase Private Client and Sapphire Preferred 65K by Frequent Miler. Interesting way to get around the 5/24 rules, but I assume most people won’t be eligible for CPC.
- Breaking Down The Costs of Living In Luxury Hotels For All 2015 by Travel is Free. The inner nerd in me absolutely loves these posts. I’d love to do a similar break down, unfortunately having a lot of paid work stays (that qualify for promotions) makes it much more difficult.
- Is Safeway Discontinuing Visa Gift Card Sales? by Points Chaser. Not good news, I love grocery store spend!
- ANA Credit Card, Up To 10k Bonus. I was going to do a post on this, but it requires a paid flight.
- PSA: Bank of America Issues 1099-INT Forms for Bank Bonuses That Earn Miles by Points Centric. Value of 1¢ per mile is very fair and reasonable, not such a big deal I don’t think. I actually prefer it when I get a 1099-INT for a non cash bank bonus (with a fair valuation), otherwise it’s difficult to value it fairly for tax purposes.
- Barclays shuts down my wife’s account and my 3 accounts by Miles Per Day. Slow & steady wins the race, that’s why I like to have a few different cards that earn 2% cash back, that way I can spread the load. That being said, I’ve been hitting my Arrival+ hard recently, so wouldn’t be surprised with a shut down.
- My Discover Apple Pay 10% Came Through in a Big Way (Well Sort Of) & More Date Points by Miles to Memories. Glad to see that these are slowly going through.