Published on June 9th, 2016 | by William Charles0
Recap: Household Chase 5/24, Exclusive American Express Tickets, YNAB & More
- Householding, the Chase 5/24 rule, and your points and miles strategy by PFdigest. From a few data points I’ve seen Chase Private Client bank doesn’t always get around 5/24, so keep that in mind. I’m sure it does a better job when you’re the person with assets with Chase than simply be ‘householded’ in.
- How to buy exclusive American Express tickets from Ticketmaster by Miles Per Day. Good tips if you want to get into reselling tickets,
- YNAB is Now Free for College Students by YNAB via Le Chic Geek. Some people find this budgeting software awesome, some cumbersome. Either way worth a try if your a college student.
- OHP Uses New Device To Seize Money Used During The Commission Of A Crime by News 9. This is for use on prepaids/gift cards. Civil asset forfeiture is one of the most corrupt things I’ve ever seen. Completely ridiculous that the company that invented this technology is on a profit share basis with the police department.
- BBVA Will Only Post 5X Points When NBA Finals Promo Ends by Danny Deal Guru. I’m not going too hard with NBA BBVA this time, I just have a strong feeling this is going to go more pear shaped than normal.