Published on September 21st, 2017 | by William Charles8
Recap: Marriott Hiring, CFPB Action & Credit Karma Available In Canada
- CFPB Takes Action Against Top Notch Funding for Lying in Loan Offers to NFL Players, Deepwater Horizon Victims, and 9/11 First Responders by CFPB. Got to be a special type of awful to target vulnerable people like this.
- Airbnb Now Lets You Make Restaurant Reservations In App In Select US Cities by Danny Deal Guru. Fingers crossed in the future we can pay with AirBnB credit.
- Marriott Hiring For Vice President, Global Card Program (Integration). Some interesting things:
- 12 cards in 5 countries with over $55B of card member spend.
- Oversees existing relationships with Chase and American Express
- Credit Karma now available in Canada.