Update 6/27/22: The official press release came out today. Again, the card will not be available until July 13th.
According to this reddit thread (started by claimed Wells Fargo employee) Wells Fargo will launch the Wells Fargo Autograph card on July 13, 2022. The Autograph card is basically the Wells Fargo Propel card but running on the Visa payment network rather than American Express. For reference the Propel card had the following features:
- Welcome bonus 30,000 points on $1,500 in first 3 months (worth $300)
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x on dining, transit, travel, and streaming services, gas, phone plans
- 1x everywhere else.
- Redemption details:
- Rewards can be redeemed in $25 increments for 2,500 points. Or get in $20 increments for 2,000 points at the Wells Fargo ATM.
- Minimum of 100 Rewards Points or $1 in Cash Rewards in your Rewards Account is required.
- Redeem for Purchases is another option.
- Automatica redemptions can be set up in $25 increments.
- Points do not expire while this Credit Card account is open.
- No annual fee.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Visa Signature benefits.