Published on February 21st, 2017 | by Chuck13
[Targeted] 10% eBay Bucks on Sales and Purchases
- Earn 10% in eBay Bucks on any qualifying item you buy or sell
The Fine Print
- Expires Feb 23, 2017 11:59 PM PST.
- 10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item when you buy, or earn 10% on the value of the items you sell.
- Users who purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on February 21, 2017 and 11:59PM PT on February 23, 2017 (the “Purchase Earn Period”) will earn the promotional offer.
- Users who list and sell eligible items between 5:00AM PT on February 21, 2017 and 11:59PM PT March 5, 2017 (the “Selling Earn Period”) will also earn the promotional offer. Must sell items by March 5 to earn eBay Bucks worth 10% of the total sales price—up to $100.
eBay promised us a few months ago that there’ll be bonus offers for selling too, and now we’re finally seeing that. 10% back is quite a boon for a seller
Seems that some people only got the buying offer while others got the offer on both buying and selling. Presumably, active eBay sellers won’t get the selling offer.
Also nice is that this offer is valid for three days, through February 23.
Hat tip to DDG