Published on September 9th, 2015 | by William Charles20
[Targeted] eBay Offering 4x eBay Bucks (~8% Back) Until September 10th
- eBay has sent out a targeted promotion where you can earn up to eBay bucks:
- 2x eBay bucks on any item
- 3x eBay bucks on items $50+
- 4x eBay bucks on items $100+
The Fine Print
- Valid from September 9th, 8AM to September 10th, 11:59PM PT
- Targeted offer, must receive the e-mail and activate it first
- 4x Ebay Bucks is equivalent to 8% back in Ebay Credit, which to some is as good as cash.
- Ebay Bucks are NOT earned on Ebay Branded Gift Cards
These deals are fantastic because they turn profitable deals into super profitable deals and non profitable deals into profitable deals. If you start with the fact that you’re getting 8% back in eBay credit from the eBay bucks deal and then add in another 5% back when you purchase your eBay gift cards at a deep discount and a further 2% back when you use a portal you’re already at 15% back. That means if you can find gift cards with a resell rate of 90%+ you’re making at least 5% profit.
Current Gift Card Deals
The other option is to purchase gift cards that eBay is already discounting as part of a sale.
- $50 Darden physical gift card for $40 from Giftcardmall. Limit 3.
- $60 Sephora e-gift card for $50 from Paypal Digital Gifts. Limit 3.
- $30 Domino’s e-gift card for $25 from Paypal Digital Gifts. Limit 4.
- $100 iTunes e-gift cards for just $75 from Paypal Digital Gifts. Limit 4. Cannot be
- $50 Aéropostale physical gift card for $40 from Cardency. No stated limit.
- $50 Catherine’s physical gift card for $40 from Giftcardmall. No stated limit.
Darden will be the most profitable deal, let’s see the breakdown:
- Purchase $150 in Darden giftcards for $120 using eBay gift cards that you’ve gotten for at least a 5% discount, pay $114 out of pocket
- Earn 2x eBay bucks (remember each item needs to be above $50/$100 to earn 3x/4x eBay bucks) for a total of 480 eBay bucks worth $4.8
- Go through a portal to earn 2% cash back for another $2.4 back
- Resell for 80% of facevalue or $120
You’ll make $13.2 or a bit more depending on how much your value Chase UR. The iTunes deal is also pretty good if you need iTunes credit, but the resell rates for those are terrible at the moment. Personally I’m just going to focus on other giftcards I know I can resell for 90% of facevalue and easily scale.
This post contains affiliate links to eBay, we appreciate you using our links but keep in mind by doing so you won’t earn portal cashback.