Published on December 4th, 2017 | by William Charles23
Wealthsimple: Become An AirBnB Host & Get A $400 Bonus
- Wealthsimple is offering a bonus of $400 when you become a new AirBnB host. Your listing must generate at least $500 excluding cleaning fees and taxes to trigger the bonus.
The Fine Print
- You must be a first-time host.
- You will qualify for the bonus once your listing generates $500 (excluding cleaning fees and taxes).
- The $400 bonus will be deposited into your Wealthsimple account within four weeks of your qualifying date.
- This offer is only valid for new listings in the US (excluding Miami and Hawaii) and Canada (excluding Toronto and Vancouver).
A lot of you will already have Wealthsimple accounts from the Drop bonus. Wealthsimple is an investment app similar to Acorns, the $400 will be deposited into your account but I don’t see any reason why you won’t be able to withdraw it. Great deal if you’re wanting to host on AirBnB anyway, don’t think it’s otherwise worth doing. I think the standard referral bonus is like $100 and we’ve seen increased bonuses of $200 in the past. This is obviously much better than those.